Recruiting Coordinator | Tulsa, Oklahoma
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our close-knit team to work in our Tulsa office daily and provide excellence in customer service to the medical and administrative departments. This position will be full-time and does offer medical, dental and PTO benefits.
The ideal candidate will possess an extraordinarily high attention to detail and be able to follow-up to help keep our fast-paced process organized and the team on goal.
The successful candidate will be a cooperative and sympathetic listener who gets along with and enjoys being helpful to the team, doing what it takes to get the work done. You must be able to follow established guidelines while also possessing the ability to professionally contribute your own ideas to the team. With full-support, training, and encouragement from management, you will learn to anticipate problems and grow in the position to independently handle situations in your own area.
- 1+ year experience supporting a high-volume recruiting / talent acquisition department or management position.
- Solid proficiency with MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience with interviewing, hiring, firing, and training.
- High attention to detail, strong business intuition, and a high degree of professionalism.
- An understanding of the medical field.
- College degree or certificate in a related field and/or related training.
- Social networking skills using LinkedIn.
- Experience with TempWorks