**3-10 years’ experience in manufacturing planning and scheduling required.
Tulsa based oil & gas company seeking a Production Scheduler/Planner. Company offers a wide range of quality products, committed to worldwide excellence offering supplies and support to Oil & Gas, Chemical, Power, Industrial Applications, Water and Mining industries. The broad product line complies with the most demanding quality standards and industry specifications such as API, ANSI and Hydraulic Institute Standard.
Production Planner/Scheduler is a diverse position covering the planning, scheduling, releasing, and tracking of workflow from the engineering department and through the manufacturing department. This position receives drawing packages and requisitions from engineering personnel, adds planning data, enters the packages into the company system, copies, assembles, distributes, and further prepares drawing packets for manufacture.
- Computer skills important. AS400 a plus.
• Minimum 2 years college, business or production management.
• Apics training a plus.
• Know how to forecast parts & products.
• Experience in CNC planning, & mechanical assembly is a plus
• Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough. A versatile, selfstarter
• with a positive attitude, who is cautiously assertive.
• Ability to modulate with a dynamic workload: From heavy multi-tasking during peak workloads – to very focused, detail-oriented work during critical projects
• Competent with computer software such as, AutoCAD, Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project).
• Knowledge of Visual Manufacturing or other MRP/ERP systems.
• Experience working within an ISO quality plan a plus.
• Must be capable of lifting 15 pounds while standing, bent 45deg at the waist.