Medical Recruiter | Tulsa, OK
for Trinity Employment Specialists will provide excellence in customer service to the medical department and its clients. This position will report directly to the CEO and President of Trinity.
The Medical Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, screening, testing, and interviewing candidates for all medical positions. Candidates will be sourced/selected from both internal and external source channels such as, but not limited to, employee referrals, Indeed, LinkedIn, Craigslist, Monster, and Career Builder. The Recruiter will be responsible for research and development of ads for positions generated by the medical sales team. Also, scheduling interviews, generating appropriate correspondence, coordination of new hire documentation including drug testing, background checks, reference checks, etc. This position will also be responsible for follow-up correspondence with candidates, employees and clients regarding absences, employment issues, terminations, resignations, etc. The Recruiter will assist Trinity HR with any investigations or issues regarding medical employees.
The Medical Recruiter will adhere to all legal requirements, company policies and appropriate contractual agreements including required proper documentation. The Recruiter will establish and maintain professional peer and client relationships and regularly engages in consultative sessions with employees and clients. The Recruiter will build on their fundamental knowledge of the medical professional to assist Trinity and its clients with processes, policies and procedures. Extraordinarily high attention to detail and the ability to meet goals and adhere to a fast paced environment are key to this position.
This position is be full-time and does offer medical, dental and PTO benefits.
- 2+ years working in the medical field – must have a good understanding of medical terminology
- 1+ year experience supporting a high-volume recruiting / talent acquisition department or management position
- Solid proficiency with MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with interviewing, hiring, firing, and training
- High attention to detail, strong business intuition, and a high degree of professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or Healthcare Administration
- Social networking skills using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, ect
- Experience with TempWorks.