Mechanical Design Engineer
Broken Arrow area oil & gas manufacturer seeking candidates for Mechanical Design Engineer. The Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the designing plans and preparing layouts, drawing and diagrams of specialized equipment and products utilized by the industry. Employee will be expected to fulfill the following duties but is not limited to this list.
• Providing technical expertise in support of production of well servicing equipment.
• Designing in detail the mechanical equipment and structures used in well servicing equipment.
• Planning work effectively to meet deadlines but also be able to multitask and respond to events as they occur.
• Working with Mechanical Design / Drafters to produce detailed drawings, schematics and process flow drawings.
• Working efficiently, safely and follow safety policies.
• Maintaining all company information as confidential.
• Ensure all equipment engineered and designed in compliance with the requirements of the customer’s specifications and applicable regulations.
• Ensures the standardization of designs within the production engineering groups.
• Develop project schedules and ensure project deadlines are met.
• Perform complicated and difficult mechanical engineering work requiring a high degree of technical competence when required.
• Provide assistance to the Sales group, as needed, in preparing design specifications for mechanical devices, components and systems.
• Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited to the process map, support processes, safety and environmental requirements.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Experience in equipment design, and extensive knowledge of mechanical design and associated software (Solid Works)
• Knowledge of machine shop and fabrication methods and operations.
• Knowledge of metal types and grades, including heat treatment.
• Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and general electrical circuits.
• Highly organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Experience with ERP/MRP systems.
Compensation negotiations will begin at $60k/year, and will be based on experience and background.