• Provide service to loan customers through managing incoming applications, credit verifications, documentation, closing and funding, submitting bills to Credit Department, and providing other services to loan and/or deposit customers.
• Prepare Commercial Loan Worksheet & Credit Memo for preparation of loan documents. Thoroughly review of documents prior to closing. Work with customers to obtain items needed for closing.
• Work exceptions on all loans, with an extra focus on loans presented for renewal.
• Complete projects and special assignments of loan officers; establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem solving, ability to make adjustments to plans to obtain desired result.
• Review incoming phone calls, emails and mail – determining level of necessary response.
• Assist all loan officers, and their customers, as may be necessary due to staffing.
• Required five years banking experience with preferred three years loan experience.
• Basic understanding of loan documentation, applicable compliance laws and regulations, as well as banking terminology.
• Needs working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel with accurate typing skills.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills are required for interaction with other people. Must be able to participate effectively as a member of a team, satisfy clients’ expectations, negotiate, make decisions, take responsibility, and work effectively with other employees.
• Must have the ability to manage time and balance several ongoing projects simultaneously. Administrative Assistants will be working for multiple loan officers; at times the environment could be stressful. Must have skills to handle multiple tasks, under time constraints, with customer and employee interruptions.
• Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for accurately performing tasks.