Jr. Support Engineer| Tulsa, Ok
*This is a home based position requiring a professional home-office.*
Company provides comprehensive training and professional services for professional customers across North America.
• 2 years hands on network and server administration for medium to large business.
• Good writing, editing, communications and interpersonal skills
• Able to present products and communicate technical concepts in clear manner to customers through online preliminary demonstrations
• Web Development experience
• Knowledge of SQL administration and transact-SQL queries is a high priority.
• Familiar understanding TCP/IP networking, including routing, switching and firewalls
• Familiar with Cisco IOS, CCNA is a plus
• Familiar with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 & 2008, MCSA is a plus
• Understanding of SNMP, SNMP Traps and Syslog
• Ability to be on-call nights and weekends for remote support – optional
$40,000 – $60,000 DOE