Credit Analyst | Tulsa, OK
Credit Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze credit and financial reports to determine risk involved in loaning money or extending credit.
- Scrutinize financial data such as market share, income growth, and management quality to decide if loans will be lucrative.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of individual or company being evaluated with similar establishments to determine risk.
- Compile reports regarding finance and credit data.
- Analyze the financial records like earnings, savings, payments and purchase of the company or individual and recommend other useful financial activity for further plans.
- Manage files and records, stenography and transaction and other office procedure.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Reconcile customer statements/billings.
- Minimize bad debt risk and maximize accounts receivable collections.
- Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables.
- Market, train, counsel, advise, and communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers’ financial status.
Credit Analyst Requirements:
- 3 years’ credit analyst experience