Cash Management/Accounts Receivable
- Prepare deposits and enter them to appropriate accounts in Spectrum.
- Enter and post Pay Applications for monthly owner billing.
- Verify all A/R is entered and allocated to correct jobs.
- Prepare and send bank the Monthly Borrowing Base required for Line of Credit, if applicable.
- Assist Controller with cash flow reporting and projections.
- Enter overhead, supplier, and subcontractor invoices in Spectrum.
- Ensure that all A/P entries are allocated to the correct project, account, and job phase and routed to appropriate parties for approval.
- Enter credit card receipts and reconcile credit card liability accounts.
- Ensure subcontractor invoices comply with Company requirements and prepare lien waivers to accompany payments, as required.
- Vendor maintenance in the accounting system including new vendor setup and updating existing vendor profiles for changes.
- Review and reconcile vendor accounts, as needed.
- Prepare and enter general journal entries for job cost allocations and monthly expense accruals.
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts including but not limited to Customer A/R, Inter-Company Receivables, Prepaid Expenses, and Loans.
- Verify that bank reconciliations are completed by the 15th of the following month.
- Scan all paper documentation relating to the above duties into the appropriate project files and/or uploaded to the accounting system.
Tax Compliance/External Reporting
- Assist Controller with the compilation and remittance of financial information to outside CPAs for the required Review and Tax Preparation.
- Prepare Vendor 1099 Forms annually.
- Assist with the preparation of reports and information for insurance audits, property renditions, and other external compliance matters.
- Verify and maintain vendor documentation, ensuring that all vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors comply with Company insurance, tax reporting and subcontract requirements.
- Assist with special projects, as required, to support Controller, Owners, Construction VP and Project Managers with business operations, project accounting, and reporting.