We are actively looking for individuals who can:
Fill Out A Fast Application
Contact an Agenct
- Be a Certified or Registered Medical Assistant.
- Fulfill responsibilities as assigned by providers and management.
- Escort patient to and from exam room, help patient prepare for exam.
- Enter medical histories and prescriptions into EMR.
- Assist physician during exam/procedure.
- Perform extractions, injections, and other patient treatments.
- Prepare and collect path/lab specimens, notify patients of results and schedule follow-up appointments.
- Educate patients and respond to patient questions in office/on phone as needed. Document all medical instructions given to patients.
- Clean and organize exam rooms, prepare procedure trays, clean and autoclave instruments, and stock supplies.
Everything at Trinity Employment Specialists is shaped by the value we place on people. We don’t simply want to find our candidates a job, we want to place them in the best possible opportunity for long term success.
Job Placement Services