Orthopedic Surgery Scheduler
Trinity Employment Specialists – Tulsa, OK 74135
Schedules surgical cases at multiple facilities. Coordinates out-patient care between multiple physicians. He/she is responsible for knowing individual requirements for surgical cases and physicians and notifying all personnel. Monitors data for office newspaper and all in-house patient census. Advises and directs patients according to insurance criteria to maximize reimbursement for care and minimize out-of-pocket expense to patients.
- Produces daily newspaper
- Confirms surgery times at multiple surgical facilities
- Schedules surgical cases at multiple surgical facilities
- Notifies appropriate personnel of equipment needed for individual cases
- Receives all pre-op patients and verifies all information including times are correct and understood
- Carries cellular phone to be accessible to physicians for questions or problems
- Communicates with surgical personnel regarding coverage needed
- Must have orthopedic office/hospital experience and be familiar with medical terms.
- Typing and computer skills.
- Knowledge of insurance plans and criteria.
- Ability to professionally handle high volume of phone calls.
- Ability to work with public in a professional and courteous manner.
- This job requires a high level of organizational skills and multi-task orientation.
- Excellent documentation and communication is necessary.
- Minimum of one year in an orthopedic office or hospital
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or email your resume to Kassi@TrinityEmployment.com. Thank you!
Note: Resume must be in a PDF for application to be submitted properly. Thank you!Apply Now