Trinity Employment Specialists – Tulsa, OK 74135
Full Time | Monday – Friday | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM |$14 – 16.00/hour
- Embraces and Upholds the Firm Values
- Researches and analyzes law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes.
- Prepares legal documents such as demand letters, trial binders, briefs, pleadings, and appeals for review, approval, and use by the attorneys.
- Investigates facts and law of case to determine causes of action and to prepare case accordingly.
- Performs other clerical duties such as scheduling appointments, providing information to callers, taking dictation, composing and typing routine correspondence, and reading and routing incoming mail.
- Prepares affidavits of documents and maintains document file.
- Files correspondence and legal documents in office filing system in a timely and accurate way.
- Ensures proper indexing and filing of original legal documents.
- One to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or email your resume to Ethan@TrinityEmployment.com. Thank you!
Note: Resume must be in a PDF for application to be submitted properly. Thank you!Apply Now