Trinity Employment Specialists – Tulsa, OK 74135
Full Time | Monday – Thursday, 1/2 day on Friday |$18.00 – 20.00/hour
- Prepares patients for radiologic procedures. Protects patients, self and other staff from radiation hazards.
- Provide regular and any special orthopedic radiologic positioning views providing optimal diagnostic images. Able to operate cross-table and weight bearing devices, keeping patients safe.
- Enter proper factors such as amount and quality of radiation beam into computer.
- Cleans, maintains and makes minor adjustments to radiologic equipment including determining equipment repairs and complies with safety standards.
- Assist medical assistants, physicians, physician assistants if needed and time allows.
- Burn CDs as needed for patients or physicians.
- Digitize outside films/CD’s into PACS
- Document and track in coming films/CDs for filing includes & assisting with medical records.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures.
- Comply with infection control policies and procedures which reflect OSHA bloodborne pathogens standard to ensure a safe working environment for patient, self and others.
- Assist patient with telephone film requests and answer voicemails when appropriate.
- Detail oriented.
- Assisting and caring for others.
- Good communication with patients, physicians, office manager and co-workers.
- Excellent work ethic, multitasking, organized, being flexible, positive, courteous, team oriented, having a professional attitude.
- Knowledge of computer system operations and daily tasks including medical records and PACS.
- C-ARM Experience is a MUST
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or email your resume to Ethan@TrinityEmployment.com. Thank you!
Note: Resume must be in a PDF for application to be submitted properly. Thank you!Apply Now