Trinity Employment Specialists – Tulsa, OK 74135
Full Time | Monday – Friday | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Technician will provide direct patient care under the guidance of the Ophthalmologist, obtain prior authorizations for surgery, schedule cataract surgery procedures twice per week at the ambulatory surgery center, and more.
• Responsible, accountable and committed to total patient care and satisfaction.
• Assist the physician in preparing the patients for eye exams and procedures.
• Responsible for assisting the physician with any ophthalmic diagnostic testing as requested and maintaining effective communication through electronic means such as right faxing and secure messaging.
• Perform visual field tests
• Perform retinal photographs utilizing a Digital Retinal Camera
• Perform clinical skills following procedural guidelines
• Adhere to infection control safety and OSHA guidelines
• Stock and maintain examination rooms, and medical supplies
• Coordinate the scheduling of eye surgeries to include pre-op visits, lab works, hospital bookings, and post-op visits
• Ophthalmic Technician strongly preferred
• Computer; EMR preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be able to go to other office locations based on department needs
- Certification Ophthalmic Technician
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or email your resume to Kassi@TrinityEmployment.com. Thank you!
Note: Resume must be in a PDF for application to be submitted properly. Thank you!Apply Now