Medical Front Office Assistant
Trinity Employment Specialists – Tulsa, OK 74135
Full Time | Monday – Friday
- Input and scan patient demographic information
- Answer telephone with professional etiquette
- Greet, direct and schedule patients
- Collect co-pay and account balance at appointments
- Create patient medical records to facilitate effective delivery of patient care
- Answer medical record copy requests according to policy.
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Communicate effectively with patients, providers and others; maintain a professional demeanor to assure patients are treated in an appropriate and compassionate manner at all times.
- 1-year medical office setting
- 1-year EMR
- Completion of high school diploma or GED
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or email your resume to Kassi@TrinityEmployment.com. Thank you!
Note: Resume must be in a PDF for application to be submitted properly. Thank you!Apply Now