Medical Collections Representative
Trinity Employment Specialists – Tulsa, OK 74135
Full Time | Monday – Friday | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Respond in a professional, timely and empathetic manner to both telephone and written inquiries from patients.
- Utilize computer applications to access account information.
- Work with standard company procedures to address client needs and ensure timeliness and accuracy of work.
- Provide our clients with the highest level of response and service possible.
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients to promote client satisfaction.
- Adhere to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Telephone Consumer Protection Act, HIPAA, and all other relevant federal and state laws.
- Ability to utilize computer applications
- Knowledge of reading and explaining EOB
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Great data entry skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or email your resume to Kassi@TrinityEmployment.com. Thank you!
Note: Resume must be in a PDF for application to be submitted properly. Thank you!Apply Now