Generator Field Service Technician
Full Time | Monday – Friday | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, overtime varies | $15 – 25.00 (based on experience)
- Competitive hourly rate and overtime rate
- Provided with a company vehicle
- Full benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
- Training and growth opportunities
- Diagnose, repair, maintain, and modify standby power generators and their related systems.
- Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical issues and emergency failures in the field.
- Perform preventative maintenance, load tests, and start-ups on standby generator and power systems.
- Repair and maintain automatic transfer switches.
- Work on various commercial/residential/industrial units and travel to their locations.
- Perform safe operation and maintenance of company service trucks, equipment, and inventory.
- Repair and maintain supporting systems such as alarm/coolant/fuel applications.
- Keep accurate records of services, maintenance, load tests, etc.
- Participate in on-call rotations for emergencies.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Able to perform preventative maintenance.
- Able to perform load tests and transfer tests.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues.
- Diesel engine and gas engine knowledge.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams.
- Utilize strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have or obtain your own tools and electric meter.
- Independent worker and self-starter.
- Top-knotch customer service mindset.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Availability to work overtime and on weekends as necessary.
- Use of appropriate safety precautions and protective equipment (provided).
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Pass a physical, drug test, and background check.
- Experience (3+ years) working on standby generators, automatic transfer switches, and controls.
- Programmable logic controller, paralleling, switchgear experience a plus.
- Driver’s License (must be valid and in good standing)
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or email your resume to Ethan@TrinityEmployment.com. Thank you!
Note: Resume must be in a PDF for application to be submitted properly. Thank you!Apply Now