Trinity Employment Specialists – Tulsa, OK 74135
Full Time | Monday – Friday | 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM | $25 – 30.00/hour
- Create detail drawings for use in shop fabrication
- Complete Code Data Report(s) for each exchanger
- Perform basic design of certain non-code parts not designed by the Product Designer
- Perform final design of tube layout with locations of all tie rods, seal bars, dummy tubes, etc.
- Maintain and care for computer system
- Verify that all drawings meet the requirements of ASME code, TEMA standards and any other applicable codes or standards
- Validate that drawings meet all use-defined needs and specifications
- Must be able to generate production drawings to ASME code
- The Draftsman must be fully trained in the operation of a personal computer, drafting software, tube layout software, basic design software packages, word processing software, laser printer, copy machine and hand-held calculator
- Although the majority of drafting work will be performed using a computer, hand-written or hand-drawn work is occasionally required
- The Draftsman must be proficient in the use of drafting ink pens, pencils, templates and compasses
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger and/or pressure Vessel experience required
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or email your resume to Ethan@TrinityEmployment.com. Thank you!
Note: Resume must be in a PDF for application to be submitted properly. Thank you!