Customer Service Representative
Trinity Employment Specialists – Tulsa, OK
Full Time | 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM, one hour lunch | $13.00 – 16.00/hour
- Receive and process immediately all incoming orders from customers.
- Inform customer of receipt of order, if received electronically.
- Verify accuracy of all details with the customer before moving forward.
- Provide customer with pricing, shipping dates and product availability/options in a timely manner.
- Inform customer immediately if there will be any delays or issues with the order.
- Provide constant detailed communication all along the way from beginning to completion of order.
- Listen intently and address any customer questions or concerns, upon receipt.
- Eagerness to work, learn, sense of urgency and understanding of customers needs
- Strong desire to provide “Disney” experience to all customers
- High level of organizational skills
- Ability to think fast, problem solve quickly and effectively to keep order process moving along in an efficient manner
- Excellent research/strategy skills to find the best products, competitive pricing and shipping options that make the most business sense to both the customer and employer. (Ex. take advantage of free shipping when available)
- Genuine care and concern for the customer, being very sensitive to their needs
- Determination to meet/exceed customer’s expectations
- Ability to realize when something is wrong and be quick to ASK QUESTIONS
- Knowledge of word, excel, basic computer skills
- Business sense/entrepreneur mindset
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or email your resume to Ethan@TrinityEmployment.com. Thank you!
Note: Resume must be in a PDF for application to be submitted properly. Thank you!Apply Now