Billing Supervisor – Various Specialties Available!
Trinity Employment Specialists – Tulsa, OK 74135
Full Time | Monday – Friday
- Act as primary liaison with patients regarding account questions and concerns.
- Assess patient accounts to determine account balance accuracy.
- Asses aged accounts to establish adjustment recommendations.
- Assess aged accounts to determine eligibility for 3rd party collection efforts.
- Act as primary liaison with 3rd party collection agency.
- Establish and maintain payment plans for patient accounts.
- Collect on delinquent patient accounts through phone and mail correspondence.
- Generate and distribute patient statements.
- Assist internal staff in answering questions pertaining to billing.
- Prepare patient refund requests for Billing Director approval.
- Reconcile daily encounters.
- Monitor and report variances in daily productivity reports pertaining to billing.
- Assist Billing Director to conduct charge master review and updates as needed.
- Assist Billing Director to resolve claim/billing issues as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date procedure manual.
- Works with IT and Billing Director to resolve EHR technical issues related to billing.
- Maintains confidentiality of information at all times.
- Adheres to professional standards, organizational policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and JCAHO standards.
- Excellent skills in time management, cognitive reasoning, workflow solutions, etc.
- Excellent skills in English usage, grammar, punctuation and style.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Knowledge of federal and state regulation regarding privacy under the Privacy Act and HIPAA regulations.
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or email your resume to Kassi@TrinityEmployment.com. Thank you!
Note: Resume must be in a PDF for application to be submitted properly. Thank you!Apply Now